This straw is hand braided in thin strands and then sewn together to form a continuous piece of material that can be blocked into a hat. Sisal is a natural straw woven from the fibers of the sisal plant, a type of agave. It's great to wear during the warmer days of spring and summer while outdoors. Wear the hat to a picnic, trip to the zoo or to the beach to keep the sun off your face. It looks super combined with every sort of swimwear.Material: 100% natural sisal straw
Size: 57 cm / 22.44" (Women's one size / Adjustable)
Crown: 8.5cm / 3.35"
Brim: 8 cm / 3.15"
- Spot/specialist clean
- Straws can be delicate, treat them with care
- Lightweight, breathable design for all-day comfortable wear
- Handmade braid weaving
- Able to roll up and fold up: No
- Adjustable to head size
- If it's bent out of shape, simply steam or use some light ironing to restore to the original condition
This hat is made from high premium quality natural straw and has a 100 % cotton inside finish.
*Colour may vary from piece to piece due to the organic nature of the straw
Not sure which size to order? Just have a look at this chart.
(M) 56 CM. This is our medium size and is for an average sized head. This is the size we recommend as a ‘standard’ or ‘average’ fit.
INTERNATIONAL STANDARD DELIVERY | Delivered in 1-3 weeks depends on destination. For further shipping info and delivery times please visit our Delivery page!
We hope you fall head over heels in love with your order, but should you change your mind, you can return your item(s) to us, provided:
- Items are returned within 15 days of the delivery date
- Items must be unworn and in resale-able condition
- Items must have all tags, boxes and bags attached/included
- The cost of the returns must be paid by the customer
For further returns info please visit our Return page!